About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mayor's Employer Celebration Day June 9th

I have declared June 9th the 4th Annual Mayor's Employer Celebration Day. There will be a free lunch for all of our City Employers and Employees.... Senator Neinow, Commissioner Duff, Commissioner Warring and City Engineer Brad DeWolf will be serving.... Representative Daudt has also been invited and we are hopeful his schedule will allow for him to attend.

I started this event to ensure that our employers understand how important they are to our future.

No comments: