About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Dan Collison Post

I will post from other candidates if they so desire... just need to contact me...














 Dan Collison said...




If voters would like to talk to me or view my blog to answer any quetions they might have I am more than happy to speek with them. I agree with our mayor that this is an important election. And I know you are all tired of politics by now, but please get out and vote for your canidate of choice. I do not want our taxes to go up as do you. I want to promote our city as much as possible to attract more business. I would like to see more research into a bus line for comuters and I don't want to see any city services cut. These are just a few things about me and I hope to have the chance to serve the residents and businesses of Isanti well. Thank you.

Dan Collison
www.dancollison.blogspot.com
djcollison@msn.com

1 comment:

Dan Collison said...

You can also check out my Facebook page! Just look up Dan Collison for Isanti City Special Election. Thanks again!