About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NLX Rail Line may be Dead

Elections matter greatly - This is no more clearly shown then with the fate of the NLX Rail project. The elections in Anoka County and the 8th District congressional race may very well have killed this project. For those against this project it is a great victory and for those in favor now understand the real world outcomes of this past election cycle.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/local/113828329.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMcyaL_nDaycUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

No comments: