About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Candidate Forum

October 28th Candidate Forum 7pm at the Isanti Middle School


Only thing I do not like about the Forum is several of the questions have been supplied to candidates so they can be "prepared" to answer. So who knows who is really answering the question - the candidate may just be reading someone else's words....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way. The other forums the candidates were asked the questions at the forum and forced to answer on the spot. It was nice to know all the candidates answered the questions in their own words