About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

County Board Votes to Increase their Pay in Special Meeting


The County Board voted themselves a pay increase at a "special" meeting today ... Funny none of them campaigned on increasing their own pay

I have never voted to increase my pay. As Mayor I make less than 10% of our County Commissioners and they keep increasing their own pay

2 comments:

Alan Duff said...

Mayor Wimmer: Please note that I voted against this as we had NOT approved this in our 2013 budget that was approved. It is so disheartening that some think a salary and benefits in excess of $55K is not enough compensation for a part-time job when city council members make about 10% of this and military soldiers make significantly less than this.

Anonymous said...

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!!