About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

KSTP Story about Isanti County Board pay Raise

KSTP story about County Board giving themselves a raise day after Christmas

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2894793.shtml?cat=1 

Pretty weak excuse they gave about affecting union negotiations ... they claimed it is the union negotiation process that made them give themselves a raise in such an underhanded fashion ... wow that is a crazy idea ... if anything not being up front and honest with employees and the whole county undermines any credibility they have left ...

No comments: