About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Repost: Website

I have launched a website at www.georgewimmer.com. The website is another communication tool I intend to use to share my vision of Isanti. I detail my 2005 record and set forth agressive goals for 2006. I will also use the archive section to maintain articles and position papers with broader themes.

The website will be as all things are a work in progress. I hope you have a chance to check it out and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick observation on your new website. You talk of yourself in the third person. Would be much better to say things such as "I believe...." instead of "George believes..."

Anonymous said...

P.S. You may want to do a spell check on your pages as well.

George said...

Yes it a bit different in the third person. That is how these types of sites are presented. I do appreciate your comments. Before the big roll out of the site I may change it back to first person.

I will do a spell check again on the site to catch what was missed. Thank you for your input.

Anonymous said...

George, I like your new website. Easy to read and understand.

George said...

I thank everyone for their constructive comments