About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Water MainFlushing

City water main flushing plan with daily neighborhood schedule is posted on the City website. http://www.ci.isanti.mn.us/

We promised it and City Staff delivered in great fashion. This is one of the many ways in which we are improving City communication with our Citizens and Taxpayers. Water main flushing is frankly a pain for us that use city water but it is absolutely necessary to maintain our system. The long term solution is also being worked on. The water treatment plant, we are currently developing, will correct this problem.

Any questions please let me know.

2 comments:

Brian said...

So is it such a great idea to continue flushing when it will not be above freezing today?

I guess I'll find out when I get home if there is an ice rink.

Anonymous said...

Why publish a schedule if the city staff can't stay on schedule. My street was scheduled for flushing 4/9/07, Pat said that they were ahead of schedule and flushed my street today 4/6/07. He did state that the website was updated yesterday at 3pm. I guess I must check the city website every 12 hours. Yellow water and laundry do not mix.