About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome Back

I had the privilege to help welcome our 911 School Districts Staff back to school this morning. Unfortunately it was not my best public speaking event. I do want to express my support for district teachers and staff.

At the last City Council meeting I declared August 30th Isanti Teacher and Staff Day. There will be a lunch in our teachers' and staff's honor at Community Pride Bank. The lunch will be 11:30 to 1pm. I will be presenting the signed proclamations to the three Isanti principals.

No comments: