About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Main Street Free Barbecue

Friday, October 5 from noon to 2:00 PM the Isanti Area Chamber of Commerce will be having a Renew Main Street Free Barbecue. It will be held at 30 West Main. Brian Ross from Hometown Minnesota, Inc. will be the speaker.
Please RSVP to admin@isantichamber.com or call Diane at 763-444-8515

Brian will discuss creating and implementing design goals for our community's downtown and how to make our community's downtown stand out as a vibrant asset which requires successfully integrating economic, social, and visual elements of the downtown and the larger community.

Please plan on attending this important event.

No comments: