About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, January 16, 2009

State of the City February 18th

I will be delivering the State of the City address at the February 18th Isanti Area Chamber of Commerce Luncheon. I will be sharing our vision of Isanti's future which is based in the decisions we make today. I will be presenting a fundamental shift in our relationship with state government which will take political courage from our Council.

We have a great year ahead of us which would be wonderful in a normal period but in this age of economic collapse all around us is simply amazing. We will be moving forward in filling vacant homes, expanding and bringing in new businesses, improving City infrastructure and maintaining fiscal discipline.

No comments: