About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

State of the City

I will be presenting portions of my State of the City at the Chamber of Commerce Lunch Wednesday February 18th. I will discuss parts of my speech while presenting a power point to convey the issues at hand and their solutions. I will also use part of the time to answer any questions from the audience.

If you care to attend you need to contact the Chamber of Commerce at (763) 444-8515admin@isantichamber.com to RSVP.

The full text of the State of the City is planned to be published Friday February 20th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

George you are so full of yourself its funny. I wish I could sit at home and play on my computer all day while my wife took care of the income for the family. You must feel real proud!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your presentation. Very few Mayors actually tell us what they are thinking. Thank you for your hard work.

Anonymous said...

I thought you did a great job today. Having you as our Mayor makes me sleep well at night.