About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Council Member Jeff Kolb's Resignation Letter

08-12-10

To: City of Isanti

Re: Resignation from City Council

Dear City Council,

Effective immediately I am resigning my position as a City Council member with the City of Isanti. Due to a change in employment I will no longer be able to attend the regularly scheduled council meetings. I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks for the opportunity to serve the city of Isanti and to work with Mayor Wimmer and our Council over the last several years. I feel confident in the direction our City is going in and the direction Mayor Wimmer is leading us. Our City is a great city and will continue to be with our current leadership. I look forward to working with other organizations around our community in the future. I would also like to take the time to thank the citizens of Isanti for allowing me the opportunity to serve them over the last several years. It is an incredible honor to have served in this position. Again, thank you!


Sincerely,

Jeff Kolb

No comments: