About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

We Won

We maintained our 70% margin of victory. The hard work continues as the City faces monumental issues in the years to come. I will be writing more tomorrow about the races.


Updated numbers with absentee ballots

Isanti Mayor

Wimmer – 944
Rosen – 403

Isanti Council

Lorinser – 838
Larson – 617
Ham - 610

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT GEORGE!!! And yes, I AM yelling! Congratulations, you've worked so hard for the people of this city and obviously, the great majority have seen that and have rewarded you! Way to go!

Now if we can switch the second & third place council member positions around, we'll be in good shape! LOL

Anonymous said...

why do people keep voting for sue larson ?, did they forget that she stole money from the city, it has to be new people in the city that do not know or remember that little mistake she made lying about that gas money for trips that she did not make and kept money anyway, o-well i guess 4 more years of her again!!!
people wake up we need to get sue off the isanti city council.

Anonymous said...

Will there be a recount on the council seats since it was so close between Sue & June? If not, there should be.

George said...

I am not sure on the option of a recount.... I will have more information later today.... still trying to recover from being up so late last night... Heading out to get my signs down...

Dan Collison said...

Congrats George!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are still at the head of table. Hard to believe 617 forgot about the credit card issue and the false expense sheets and voted Sue Larson back on the council. We need accountable and trustworthy people like you heading up this city. Congrats to you and maybe those 617 will remember four years from now.