About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Vision Wake Parks Coming

Vision Wake Parks is building a one of a kind wakeboard park at Bluebird park. I negotiated a deal that completely protects the City and yet allows this private company to build a one of a kind recreation asset. There are no other wakeboard parks in the Midwest. The City is paid 5% of gross revenues, all insurance cost are covered by Vision Wake Parks and we are holding $20,000 in escrow if the wakeboard park should fail. This is a win/win for everyone and if it should not succeed the city is completely protected.


A layout of Bluebird PArk with the Wakeboard Park included 

No comments: