About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Interim Council Seat Process


CITY OF ISANTI
INTERIM APPOINTMENT TO FILL VACANT
CITY COUNCIL SEAT

The City of Isanti is seeking interested persons to fill a vacant City Council seat until
such time as a candidate is elected to fill the vacant seat.  Interested persons must
complete an application and may supply a resume regarding their qualifications.
Applicants must be available to attend the 7:00 p.m. June 5, 2012 City Council meeting at
which time the City Council will conduct interviews.  Applications are available at Isanti
City Hall, 110 1st Avenue NW, P.O. Box 428, Isanti, MN 55040.  Applications must be
submitted and received at Isanti City Hall no later than 4:30 p.m., Monday, May 21.


Karissa Henning
Human Resources/ Deputy City Clerk
City of Isanti, 763-444-5512, www.cityofisanti.us

***Copy of Application***



  Uniform Application for Candidate
Temporary Appointment to Isanti City Council
Name:__________________________________
Street Address:_____________________________, Isanti, Minnesota
Contact Information
Phone:________________________________
For the office of City Councilor, I swear (or affirm) that this is my true name or the name by which I am
generally known in the community.  I also swear (or affirm) that:
 I am eligible to vote in Minnesota;
 I am, or will be on assuming office, 21 years of age or more;
 I have maintained residence in the City for at least 30 days prior to May 1, 2012;
 I meet any other qualifications for that office as prescribed by law;
_____________________________________
Candidate Signature
___________________
Date:
Subscribed and sworn before me this ____ of ________, 2012
______________________________________
Notary Public or other officer empowered to take and certify acknowledgements
(Notary Stamp)

No comments: