About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Community Center Update

Went through the Community Center this morning with staff & CM Larson to detail the needed improvements & layout the process going forward ... I am also having contractor bids done to give us accurate information to the complete cost of the renovations. This will allow us to show the impact any levy increase vote would have. I have not made my mind up on the issue but I want to make sure all the information is accurate and complete for the voters.

No comments: