About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

County Board Meeting

County Board meeting tomorrow at 9am at County Government Center in Cambridge ... more questions being raised about charging per diems for so many meetings and even phone call meetings from home ... this just gets more disappointing all the time....


Where are the reports and proof of attendance that back all these charges up? When do we get to see all the useful information that our tax dollars are being used for? When will actual policies and rules be put in place at the County level that will regulate how tax dollars are used to compensate County Commissioners....

No comments: