About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Interesting City Employment Facts

In 6 years as Mayor, no Police Officer & I believe only 1 Public Works employee has left their employment with Isanti. Great Stability!!!  Our 2 previous Finance Directors have both taken positions with communities much larger with much greater pay as they have continued to advance their careers. We have improved and expanded our capabilities in Finance, Economic Development, Planning, Human Resources and City Administration. Our City Administrator has been with us for over 7 years. Again great stability and improved City services all while we have cut taxes.

No comments: