About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Recent Tweets

Senator Michelle Benson, ,is hosting a public meeting for Isanti Fire District legislation at Isanti City Hall 6pm tonight

I have told our City EDA I want us to sponsor Street Dances, events and Farmers Market Downtown ... We need to market our Community

Last call for volunteers to serve on the Heritage/5 Aesthetic Committee ... If you want to help improve Isanti please let me know

City of Isanti residents don't forget the free compost from our City compost site ... Great material for your spring planting/gardening


No comments: