About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Recent Tweets

Looking to launch Isanti Farmers Market first weekend in June .... Vendors needed $10 a spot will be each Saturday weather permitting

We need volunteers to help with the Farmers Market and Street Dances ... Contact me ASAP George@georgewimmer.com 763-442-8749

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." ~ The Iron Lady, Margaret Thatcher RIP

Isanti Intermediate & School for all Seasons won 1st place for their "Pet Project" at Odyssey of the Mind ... Awesome job Isanti kids

we are only 7 likes away from 300 on our Mayor George Wimmer fan page ... Go check it out and like it


No comments: