About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

EDA

The EDA last night took the next step in the process to making Isanti's economic development goals a reality. The EDA appointed Council Member Duff EDA Board Member Miller and myself to a sub-committee along with three members to be named by the Chamber.

This group will be responsible for developing everything from the scope of services for a city Marketing Plan to helping recruit new businesses to our City. I am very excited about this process and look forward to working with the Chamber. Any questions please let me know.

george@georgewimmer.com or 763-444-7158

No comments: