About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Guest Kevin Riedeman of Rum River BMX

This is just a friendly reminder that this coming Wednesday the 27th of June is Rum River BMX second community night. Next Saturday & Sunday is our first large race weekend... on Saturday we have our earned double point race and on Sunday we have our Redline Cup National qualifier. We are expecting some where between 350 - 750 people in town at the track each day. It should be a awesome weekend so I would invite you to stop by and watch for a while if you have time. Spectators always watch for free.

For more information call 444-5429 or email kevin@rumriverbmx.com

Kevin Riedeman

No comments: