About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Legislative Visit Reminder

Just wanted to remind everyone that Senator Olseen and Representative Eastlund will be visiting Isanti City Hall during our July 3rd Council meeting.

We will receive a legislative update and then there will be an opportunity for questions from the public. I strongly encourage you to come and ask questions. This is an excellent chance to hear first hand from those that make decisions in our name.

The democratic process only works if we are involved.


“Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country."---

Franklin D. Roosevelt

No comments: