About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Isanti Comp Plan

The Isanti Planning Commission will conduct a public hearing on the new Comprehensive Plan. The public hearing will be at Isanti City Hall November 13th at 7pm. Here is the link to the comp plan on the Isanti City website.

http://www.ci.isanti.mn.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={82A3D932-CDE8-43B0-84F3-7721176A62E1}

This is your chance to be heard. Decisions are made by those that show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty uneventful night as only one person, a developer, had any comments regarding the Comp Plan.