About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Goal Setting Session

In January the Council will be setting the goals for the next 2 years. I will be presenting my Agenda but I also want to hear from you. What goals and changes would you like to see Isanti adopt.

The 5 goals we adopted in 2007 were:

  • Water Treatment Plant
  • Long Term Financial Plan
  • City Marketing Plan
  • Increased Commercial Development
  • Downtown Redevelopment and Marketing
We have succeeded on each of these. Please share your ideas by emailing me at george@georgewimmer.com or by adding a comment to this posting.

No comments: