About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, November 03, 2008

The Record Speaks for Itself

I thought it would be good to keep my opponent's record and my Record front and center until the election. The voters have a right to compare us side by side.

Even Ms Larson believes I am doing a good job as Mayor.
"Mayor Wimmer is doing an excellent job, is great with numbers and is very good with the budget"
-Ms. Larson at the Candidate Forum October 9th, 2008.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your view on the bailout bouncing around in Congress? Do you believe it is necessary or a waste of taxpayer money?

Unknown said...

Good job keeping the focus on the facts and the issues. Keep fighting for Isanti!

Anonymous said...

You have to win , the idea of a thief running Isanti makes me sick. We would be a laughing stock in the region.

You have done so much good for the city.

Anonymous said...

All my neighbors are going to vote for you. We had 2 families move in a few months ago and we told them all about you and the great things you have done.

It scares me to think where we would be if the good ole boys/girl won last time.

Everyone please please talk to your neighbors and get the information out. I even printed off George's posts about Sue's record and handed it out.

Anonymous said...

George will win not to worry.

Anonymous said...

We can not assume George will win. If we don't help like Becky said then who knows what will happen. If there are some that like Sue on the Council so much then they should know she is there till 2010 even if she does not beat George.