About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

OWLS HOST FAMILIES STILL NEEDED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are still looking for host families to house our Minnesota Owls hockey players. More than ten players are still looking for a home.
These are good kids who follow the strict team rules. The families that have taken in players have had a very good experience -- my family is already talking about how much we'll miss him while he's gone for the summer!

If you're interested in more information or in hearing about the perks and benefits of being a Host Family, please contact me as soon as possible.

(763)444-8330

Thank you!

Carla Duncan
Minnesota Owls Billet Supervisor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: