About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, April 06, 2009

BENEFIT FOR GILLY “DENNIS GILBERT”



Dennis Gilbert, aka Gilly, incurred a serious accident that occurred when he was a passenger on an ATV. There will be a benefit with proceeds going to Gilly to help pay for his medical expenses.

DATE: Saturday, April 25, 2009
TIME: Dinner 3-7 PM
Live music 8 PM
COST: $10 donation
PLACE
27821 Bayshore Drive NW, Isanti, MN
Dinner (pulled pork sandwich, loaded potato, beans and dessert). Please join us for silent auctions, live auctions as well as live music at 8 PM

For additional information, please contact “Goober” at 763.843.9417
Your Support is Appreciated!

No comments: