About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Business Retention and Expansion Meetings

I will be meeting with local businesses throughout the year to discuss how we may better serve them and what strengths and weaknesses the City has so we may enhance our efforts to recruit new businesses to Isanti. Another important component is finding ways to help our current businesses continue to succeed. We already have several meetings set-up and will be meeting with most Isanti businesses over the next two years.

If you would like to be among the first businesses to meet please contact me at george@georgewimmer.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Local Leaders will be gathering at Isanti City Hall April 28th" <-- What Time is this meeting taking place?

George said...

9 am