About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Marketing Piece all Sold Out

Happy to announce the last advertisement spots for the Isanti Marketing piece we are creating have all been sold. http://georgewimmer.blogspot.com/2009/04/marketing-isanti.html Thanks to all the sponsors - I will announce those next week and continue to praise those sponsors that have once again proven that if we work together so much can be accomplished.

The Isanti Marketing piece will cost Isanti Taxpayers nothing and promote our City to the thousands of individuals that enjoy our many events each year. This type of partnership between local government and the private sector is a win/win for everyone.

Again thank you to all the sponsors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job from a great Mayor