About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Eye on Isanti

The League of Minnesota Cities has asked me to speak about Economic Development at the League Summer Conference. Isanti is gaining a great reputation for leadership in two critical areas - Foreclosure Management and Economic Development. The more we do to promote the great things we are doing here the more Isanti is placed on the map in the minds of business and political leaders.

There is much yet to do but we continue to move in the right direction. It is an exciting time for our great City.

No comments: