About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mayor's Great Yard Award Update

I am still looking for a 2nd place sponsor. Landmark Bank is sponsoring the 1st place prize once again and Northland Landscaping is sponsoring the 3rd place prize as they did last year. If anyone is interested in sponsoring the the second place prize please let me know. It is $50 per each of the three months. The total commitment is $150 and the awards are presented at City Council meetings and we ask the sponsors to come present the awards in person so you will get the publicity that follows with the presentation.

Contact me at george@georgewimmer.com or 763-442-8749 if you are interested and thank you for your consideration.

No comments: