About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bomb Threat Cambridge/Isanti

From Cambridge Isanti School District

IMS/MNC received a bomb threat at 12:45 p.m.  All students were evacuated from premises by 1:00 p.m.   Law enforcement searched inside and outside and declared an "All Clear" at 1:40 p.m.   Everyone is Safe.  Students have been cleared to re-entry school building. Repeat:  "ALL SAFE"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very warm thank you to the School Resource Officer and all other Police/Fire who responded and acted quickly to keep our children safe. They are never thanked enough for what they do. And I for one, am very grateful.

THANK YOU!