About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

County Star Article - Projection: Minnesota cities will be broke by 2015

Interesting article regarding the League of Minnesota Cities report that all cities could be bankrupt by 2015. Cambridge ran budget projects that stated they would be broke by 2015 if they did not raise taxes over the next several years. It is an important article detailing the tremendous challenges we all face.

http://www.isanti-chisagocountystar.com/detail/60962.html?content_source=&category_id=2&search_filter=&event_mode=&event_ts_from=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=stories&town_id=

No comments: