About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presenting Doug Woog with Jersey


Mayor Wimmer, Coach Woog and Local Mite Hockey Team at Lindell Rink in Isanti



Isanti's own Steve & Steph Lindell's winning rink in the Backyard Rinks 2011 Competition 

5 comments:

Russell said...

What are you trying to do? Is there some kind of competition year round? Best yard in the summer and best rink in the winter?Do yourself a favor,leave us alone!We believe in the right to pursue our own level of happiness. BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!

George said...

Have not decided if this is extremely funny or extremely sad comment.... It does prove however the pettiness of those that hate me regardless of what happens....

This was a State wide competition won by Steve through the hard work he, his family and many other volunteers contributed to this great project...

Anonymous said...

So -- where is the pix of Steve & Steph -- since THEY did all the work !!!!!

So very nice of you to HOG all the glory !!!!!!

George said...

seriously you need to get another hobby beyond criticizing me.... lol ... Steve asked me to attend and present the jersey to Coach...

Duane said...

WoW! Sorry to see all the negativity! it pains me to see this here is a thought, if you want to participate in community activites with the rest of the community be positive and bring something good to the table, the problem is everyone has an opinion bot no one is willing to do anything about it. George keep it up this is a great thing for or community.
Duane Rosen