About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Community Center Task Force

I am appointing a Community Center Task Force to develop a long range plan for the use and funding of the Center. I am looking for 5 business people and 5 citizens to appoint to the Task Force. The issues that to be addressed in no particular order:

1. Short and long term repairs
2. Community Expectations
3. Capital Improvement Plan
4. Community Participation
5. Long range planning

There will many topics of discussion as the group works through these issues. The Task Force will report back to the City Council quarterly with an expected final plan completed by the first week of December.

If you are interested in serving or have questions please contact me at George@georgewimmer.com or 763-442-8749. The Community Centers future depends on the success of this Task Force.

No comments: