About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mayor's Great Yard Award 2012

We need a 1st place sponsor for the Mayor's Great Yard Award. This cost $100 for June, July and August totaling $300. Our 2nd and 3rd place prizes are funded. All sponsors help provide positive reinforcement to Isanti residents that help beautify our community. The Awards and monetary prizes are presented each month at City Council meetings. This is a great way to highlight our sponsors and their wonderful contributions to our City. If you are interested please call me 763-442-8749 or george@georgewimmer.com

No comments: