About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, March 26, 2012

New Mayor George Wimmer Facebook Fan Page



Make sure you go and like my Mayor George Wimmer Facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/MayorGeorgeWimmer

you may also fallow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/MayorWimmer

3 comments:

Susan said...

How old do you think you are? Face Book??? Come on,is this how you think you are going to go to the next step in your career? I really feel sorry for you. You must be having a mid life crisis. Go on and run for the county commisioner.I think you and Duff would make a wonderful pair.

George said...

Well 4 current County commissioners have Facebook accounts... and they are all quite a bit older than I am... Social media is one of a dozen different ways to ways to communicate a message... also perhaps you missed it but it is a Mayor Wimmer page not a county commissioner page or an election page...

Anonymous said...

Good Lord Susan - how far removed from reality are YOU? Good grief, millions of people & businesses the world over, young & old alike and from all income levels & walks of life, have Facebook pages!

By the way, the seat for County Commissioner that will be up for election is being vacated by Commissioner Duff - it'd be a little hard for George & he to be a "pair" when half of that pair will be missing! *shaking head*