About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Residential Handbook

What information would you want to see in a Residential Handbook. We are developing a resource for residents that will be filled with answers to frequently asked questions, service providers, City ordinances, City resources and so on ... I would like to know what would be most helpful to residents and businesses. 

1 comment:

Paulette said...

Phone numbers for the:
Local Schools, Electric Company, Gas Company, Phone Companies, Cable Company, Garbage Companies, etc. It is sooooo frustrating to have to try to find some of these phone numbers (especially if you're in a hurry), as they're either not listed at all in the local phone book or they're not listed under the name that a person would expect them to be listed under, or some are only listed in the Yellow Pages section! A person shouldn't have to work that hard in order to call someone! LOL