About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Great Quote

As a dog owner I thought this was a good quote for eveyone to keep in mind as we head into our political season.


I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons.

Will Rogers quotes (American entertainer, famous for his pithy and homespun humour, 1879-1935)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George,

Can you tell me how many residents are now living in Isanti and also
how much outstanding debt does Isanti have in the millions.

George said...

We will know the exact number of residents in a few weeks.....

George said...

we are getting a new state demographer estimate. We have over 5,000 residents and over 10,000,000 in debt if you like e-mail me and I will get you the exact numbers from our City Audit Report.

Anonymous said...

How can each resident be owed over $2k