About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Parade Group


Click picture to enlarge

We ended up with 53 people in the parade. This was an incredible turnout. I want to thank everyone that walked and supported us in the crowd. This was a great night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the Mayor by himself in the car and you with so much support, I would not be supprised if the Mayor just quits. He is going to be humiliated after the election.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work George...it really shows that everyone is behind you.

Anonymous said...

You rock. We were yelling for you at the parade. You will win. We all support you.

Anonymous said...

you guys look great on Thursday. Keep up the fight George. You have my vote.

Anonymous said...

it was so cool seeing how much support you have. you will win

Anonymous said...

Maybe the good ole boys will start to listen to you now they have seen how much support you have