About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, July 14, 2006

State Demographer Population Estimate

The State Demographer released his population estimate for Isanti. This number is as of April 2005 . These estimate generally lag a little over a year. So with no further ado:

April 1, 2005 population estimate is 5,181

April 1, 2005 household estimate is 1,827

This important because this moves Isanti into another classification as a City. This impacts certain regulation and road money. I will be informing you more about this in the near future.

No comments: