About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

First post of Wimmer's Rhetoric

I have had numerous questions from new readers of the blog and the website asking about the title of the blog.......I am going to repost the very first post that explains the name and why I am doing this..

Definition

Rhetoric: The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively. A treatise or book discussing this art. Skill in using language effectively and persuasively.

I hope to use this blog as an open communication tool with the residents of Isanti.

No comments: