About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome Back Dinner was a Great Event

Welcome Back 2007 was an incredible event. Vietnam Veteran's Chapter 684 were tremendous host. MC Don Fredlund kept us on task and guest speaker Sergeant Major Bob Boone put the sacrifices and successes of our soldiers and their families into living detail for us all.

I would like to especially thank Jaysen Guthmueller for doing so much of the hard work behind the scenes to make this all happen.

We made sure that our veteran's were appreciated on October 26th 2007. Let us continue to honor and serve our veterans each and every day. If not for them we could not endure.

Freedom is not free. . .

No comments: