About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heart Breaker for Owls


Behind the scenes with the Color Guard


Great Crowd




Hudson Crusader Bench


Great fast action tonight




Home Crowd Cheering our Owls



Our hometown Owls lost a heart breaker tonight 6-5 in a shootout. It was a great night of hockey and they made it exciting. We had a huge crowd and we need to keep coming out to cheer our home team on. They are now 1-1 and have scored 15 goals in 2 games.

To learn more about the Owls go to http://www.minnesotaowls.com/




No comments: