About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, September 19, 2008

MnDot delays 65/5 Project

MnDot just informed the City that the 65/5 intersection project has been delayed till next year. The initial word is that the signal light polls will not be in on time. What type of incompetence is there that we find this out 3 days before the project is to start. The pre-construction meeting was held and everything was a go at that time. 

The City and School District has spent quite a bit of time, energy and dollars preparing for this important project. I have communicated my frustration with our legislators and MnDot. 

No comments: