About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ever Cat Fuels Job Alert

Today's tour participants


We conducted a mid process tour of the Ever Cat Biodiesel Plant today. The plant will be in production in about 3 months. There will be an initial hiring of 20 employees. These are good paying jobs and most only require a high school diploma, technical aptitude and a willingness to be trained. They said that they need operators, a buy, a seller and a maintenance person. Ever Cat wanted us to make sure the word is out that they are looking for applicants. Here is the contact information.

Glen Heffron
Plant Manager
Ever Cat Fuels, LLC
100 Isanti Parkway NE
Isanti, MN 55040
glenheffron@evercatfuels.com

1 comment:

benjamin said...

Hello,
My name is Benjamin Berntson and live in Linwood Minnesota about fifteen minutes south of Isanti, I am very interested in working for you. I graduated from Forest Lake High School in 2007, from there I went out to Mackinac Island MI, where I worked for the Hotel Iroquois. Each day I would work 8 to 11 hours six days a week so I am very used to fulltime. This up and coming August I plan to start school at Anoka Tech to get my welding certificate, but money is always an issue. I have worked with computers at a Hardware Hanks where I would go through each shipment and find products that were either broken or sent wrong and I would have to scan the item, find the SKU number, and then enter that number into the account that we had set up with our distributor and I did this for about a year. I am looking for a job where I can work long and hard and I believe that if you hire me you will see that. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
My email is, flyeye@frontiernet.net

Thank you