About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Isanti Teacher and Staff Day

WHEREAS, teachers and staff make public education great; and

WHEREAS, teachers and staff work to open students' minds to ideas, knowledge and dreams; and

WHEREAS, teachers and staff keep American democracy alive by laying the foundation for good citizenship; and

WHEREAS, teachers and staff are needed more than ever and deserve our support and respect; and

WHEREAS, teachers and staff are listeners, explorers, role models, motivators and mentors; and

WHEREAS, the City of Isanti recognizes the hard work and dedication of our teachers and staff.


I, George A. Wimmer, Mayor of the City of Isanti,
Hereby Proclaim

September 1st, 2009
Isanti Teacher and Staff Day

________________________________
Mayor George A. Wimmer

1 comment:

Ms. Hurd Horst Class said...

Why, thank you!