About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Poor Timing

I want to apologize to the Teachers and Staff for having to leave the in-service today before I could do my Welcome. The School District started the program late, first speaker went long and I had to leave on time as my wife had a clinic full of patients to see and I had to take the hand off of our children. I am far from pleased with the District and the poor time management that prevented me from from welcoming our terrific Teachers and Staff to another year of school.

No comments: